Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you all had a great one. Mine was sweet and simple. Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. This year I decided to do something different. I wanted a Easter Brunch at home with just family and enjoy the day.
Whats’s on the menu….. Simplicity. All breakfast foods, quick and easy.
Breakfast Casserole is such a easy hearty meal especially when you are making it for a group of people. I made this the night before. In the morning I placed in the oven for 40 min. Easy Peezy!
1 lb Jimmy Dean Sausage
1 Loaf of bread
8 oz Sharp Shredded Cheese
1 Dozen of eggs
2 cups of milk
1/4 tps salt
1/2 tps pepper
Non stick cooking spray
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until brown and crumbled.
- Drain meat then place on paper towel to get excess oil off.
- Spray cooking spray in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cut crust off bread then cut into cubes.
- Place bread cubes in pan and cover the bottom of the pan.
- Take sausage and cheese layer it on the bread cubes.
- Mix eggs, salt & pepper, milk mixture pour on top of bread cubes.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min or until it sets and turn golden brown
- Let stand for 10 min before serving.
Along with pancakes or alone I had fresh black berries and strawberries and cream yum…..
Parfait is another easy go to. Simple and easy. I made it a little different. Instead of using granola I used honey bunches of oats cereal. Just layered with strawberry yogurt, black berries, and cream.
Buffet style is the only option for me when I’m entertaining. It makes guests feel comfortable. They can eat whatever they want when they want it.
Coffee Station is a must have. Gotta have it.
This sweet ceramic bunny collection is from a company called Global Design. I had this set for over 10 years. I use it every Easter and everyone adores it. You can purchase it from the company but I got mine from TjMaxx.
Casual and simple was the goal so my tablescape was kept simple and light. I didn’t want too much color so I stuck with soft yellow. By adding moss and decorative eggs for some added whimsy. After all…. the bunnies were the star of the show.
Brunch is not only for Easter it can be for Mother’s day, Father’s day or any day.